INFORMATION NOTICE WITHIN THE SCOPE OF THE PERSONAL DATA PROTECTION LAW
FOR SPONSORSHIP APPLICATIONS
This Notice is prepared within the scope of the PERSONAL DATA PROTECTION LAW number 6698 (the “Law”) and the COMMUNIQUE ON PRINCIPLES AND PROCEDURES IN FULFILMENT OF THE INFORMATION OBLIGATION.
TADIM GIDA MADDELERİ SAN. VE TİC. A.Ş. (“the Company”)
Address : TADIM Plaza Atatürk Mahallesi, Çitlenbik Caddesi, No:4, 34758, Ataşehir, İstanbul
Mersis No : 0815007309400018
Phone No : 00 90 216 251 93 00 – Faks: 00 90 216 548 20 70
KEP Address : ___
E-mail : email@example.com
As data controller, our Company collects your personal data through legally acceptable means, and processes, and keeps confidential by taking necessary technical and administrative measures in accordance with the laws.
Which Type of Personal Data do we process?
The personal data that we process with regards to sponsorship requests that our Company receives are generally identity data such as name and surname; communications data such as address, e-mail address, phone number; personal data included on documents such as signature circular, signature declaration, power of attorney etc. pertaining to the owner of the request and/or their partners, managers and respective employees; transaction data, such as requests and suggestions transmitted; and financial data when necessary.
What are the Purposes for Processing Your Personal Data?
By considering the general principles under article 4 of the Law, our Company processes your personal data collected for and in connection with specific, clear and legitimate purposes, in order for;
- conducting the purposes and business activities of our Company,
- evaluating your project and sponsorship requests transmitted to our Company,
- establishing the necessary communication with you,
- establishing and managing a sponsorship relationship in case your request is approved,
- carrying out our legal and contractual acts, fulfilment of our obligations and commitments,
- fulfilling our obligations arising from the laws,
- executing information security processes,
- executing retention and archive activities,
- ensuring the security of data controller operations,
- providing information to public authorities on issues related to public safety,
- responding to requests from relevant official, administrative or legal institutions, without violating your fundamental rights and liberties, and in accordance with the law and rules of honesty.
Through Which Methods do we Collect Your Personal Data?
Your personal data is collected in verbal, written or electronic environments as per the purposes laid out above, through requests submitted to our Company by means of telephone, fax, mail and e-mail, messages and mails, contact forms titled Sponsorship Request Form completed online on our website https://www.tadim.com/sponsorluk/basvuru or through your messages submitted via social media channels.
What are Our Legality Reasons While Collecting and Processing Your Personal Data?
Your Personal data is collected and processes on the basis of one or more of the following legality reasons under;
- article 5/2 (a) of the Law “being expressly provided for in the laws”,
- article 5/2 (c) of the Law “being necessary for execution or performance of the agreement”,
- article 5/2 (ç) of the Law “being required for the fulfilment of data controller’s legal liability”,
- article 5/2 (e) of the Law “data processing being required for establishing, exercising or protecting a right”,
- article 5/2 (f) of the Law, “being mandatory for the legitimate interests of the data controller, provided that the data subject’s fundamental rights and liberties are not prejudiced”.
Under Article 5/1 of the Law, if we have any processing activity that requires “obtaining explicit consent from the data subject”, we shall request your explicit consent before processing, based on information.
To Whom can we Transfer Your Personal Data?
Our Company may transfer your personal data to third parties located in Turkey in accordance with Article 8 of the Law, according to the primary principles under the Law, in connection with and limited to our purposes of processing your personal data. Accordingly, your personal data may be transferred to agencies for product/promotion material submissions and sponsorship activities, related product and service suppliers, cargo and distribution companies, information systems and database service providers for the supply of archive and storage, hosting, information systems solutions and management services, service intermediaries and suppliers, professional consultants and legal counsels when necessary.
Your personal data may be shared with authorized persons, entities and institutions as necessary for the fulfilment of legal liabilities, our liabilities towards public order, and legal and official requests.
Your personal data may also be transferred to our foreign affiliate Tadım G.m.b.H, and to the foreign-based providers of our information systems and solutions where required for the processing purposes and our operations, under the conditions set forth in Article 9 of the Law. If we rely on the processing condition of obtaining your “explicit consent” under Article 9 of the Law, transfer will be made after obtaining your explicit consent thereon.
What are Your Rights under Article 11 of the Law on Protection of Personal Data?
Under Article 11 of the Law, you have the right to;
- to learn whether your personal data is processed or not,
- to request information if your personal data is processed,
- to learn the purpose of your data processing and whether this data is used for intended purposes,
- to know the third parties to whom your personal data is transferred at home or abroad,
- to request the rectification of the incomplete or inaccurate data, if any,
- to request the erasure or destruction of your personal data under the conditions laid down in Article 7,
- to request notification of the operations carried out in compliance with sub-paragraphs (5) and (6) to third parties to whom your personal data has been transferred,
- to object to the processing, exclusively by automatic means, of your personal data, which leads to an unfavourable consequence for the data subject,
- to request compensation for the damage arising from the unlawful processing of his personal data.
You may send your requests;
- to the address TADIM Plaza Atatürk Mahallesi, Çitlenbik Caddesi, No:4, 34758, Ataşehir, İstanbul, together with a photocopy of a valid ID,
- by personally applying with a valid ID,
- to our KEP address ___ by using a registered electronic mail (KEP) address and secure electronic signature,
- via e-mail from the electronic mail address registered on our system, as previously notified to us by the data subject, to our address firstname.lastname@example.org.
Your applications should expressly contain;
- your name, surname, and your signature if the application is written,
- T.R. ID number if the applicant is a citizen of the Republic of Turkey, or the nationality details, passport number or foreign ID number if the applicant is a foreign national,
- residence or workplace address for notification,
- electronic mail address, phone and/or fax number for notification, and
- requests related to the application.
Information and documents on the matter must be added to the application. Our Company is entitled to request information and documents from the applicant to verify that the applicant is the Data Subject, and ask questions to the Data Subject on the application to clarify the requests and information in the application. Your request will be answered and concluded as soon as possible, and in any case within 30 days. You may send e-mail to the address email@example.com in relation with your rights listed above and the Information Notice, and any question in this context under the Personal Data Protection Law.