DEALERS, POTENIAL DEALERS, SHAREHOLDERS, DIRECTORS, AND RESPECTIVE EMPLOYEES OF DEALERS
INFORMATION NOTICE WITHIN THE SCOPE OF THE PERSONAL DATA PROTECTION LAW
This Notice is prepared within the scope of the PERSONAL DATA PROTECTION LAW number 6698 (the “Law”) and the COMMUNIQUE ON PRINCIPLES AND PROCEDURES IN FULFILMENT OF THE INFORMATION OBLIGATION.
TADIM GIDA MADDELERİ SAN. VE TİC. A.Ş. (“the Company”)
Address : TADIM Plaza Atatürk Mahallesi, Çitlenbik Caddesi, No:4, 34758, Ataşehir, İstanbul
Mersis No : 0815007309400018
Phone No : 00 90 216 251 93 00 – Faks: 00 90 216 548 20 70
KEP Address : ___
E-mail : firstname.lastname@example.org
We hereby disclose the type of personal data we process, the purposes of processing your personal data, to whom and for what purpose they can be transferred to, their method of collection, our legality reasons for processing your personal data, and your rights under Article 11 of the Law on the Protection of Personal Data within this Information Notice.
Which Type of Personal Data do we process?
The personal data that our Company processes belonging to dealers, potential dealers, and the shareholders, directors and respective employees of the dealers are generally as follows;
- Identity data that’s included on identity cards, namely on the national ID or passport, such as your name and surname, national identity number/tax number,
- Identity, communication and legal transaction data included on various documents such as signature circular, signature declaration, power of attorney, tax certificate, certificate of activity, contracts, protocols, notifications and other forms,
- Communication data such as address, e- mail address, phone and fax number, mobile phone number,
- Financial data such as bank account information, payment records, debt and credit statements, current account information,
- Transaction data such as request/complaint information, order information,
- Risk assessment data belonging to dealer’s shareholders and/or directors,
- Identity and communication data belonging to the dealers’ personnel (when required), resume information limited to job and title, education and experience.
What are the Purposes for Processing Your Personal Data?
By considering the general principles under article 4 of the Law, our Company processes your personal data collected for and in connection with specific, clear and legitimate purposes, in order for;
- conducting the purposes and business activities of our Company,
- maintaining the necessary communication with you and responding to your requests,
- evaluating the dealership potential,
- establishing the dealership relationship and sign a contract,
- managing the dealership relationship and communication activities,
- carrying out the accounting procedures, editing all records and documents based on and as a result of the relationship between us in an electronic or physical environment,
- managing dealer evaluation processes,
- planning various organizations for dealers,
- carrying out processes such as emergency and risk management,
- executing the Company's audit, legal and financial reporting processes,
- carrying out our legal and contractual acts, fulfil our obligations and commitments,
- fulfilling our obligations arising from the laws,
- executing information security processes,
- executing of retention and archiving activities,
- ensuring the security of data controller operations,
- providing information to public authorities on issues pertaining to public security,
- informing authorized persons, entities and institutions,
- announcing the campaigns and advantages carried out by our Company, carrying out commercial communications and product promotion activities, and
- developing our business activities, without violating your fundamental rights and liberties, and in accordance with the law and rules of honesty.
Through Which Methods do we Collect Your Personal Data?
Your personal data is collected in verbal, written or electronic environments, through requests submitted to our Company by means of telephone, fax, mail and e-mail communications, messages and mails, contact forms completed online on our website www.tadim.com or during face to face meetings or through annexes to the dealership agreement and records kept, as well as via your messages on the social media channels.
What are Our Legality Reasons While Collecting and Processing Your Personal Data?
Your Personal data is collected and processes on the basis of one or more of the following legality reasons under;
- article 5/2 (a) of the Law “being expressly provided for in the laws”,
- article 5/2 (c) of the Law “being necessary for execution or performance of the agreement”,
- article 5/2 (ç) of the Law “being required for the fulfilment of data controller’s legal liability”,
- article 5/2 (e) of the Law “data processing being required for establishing, exercising or protecting a right”,
- article 5/2 (f) of the Law, “being mandatory for the legitimate interests of the data controller, provided that the data subject’s fundamental rights and liberties are not prejudiced”.
Under Article 5/1 of the Law, if we have any processing activity that requires “obtaining explicit consent from the data subject”, we shall request your explicit consent before processing, based on information.
To Whom can we Transfer Your Personal Data?
Our Company may transfer your personal data to third parties located in Turkey in accordance with Article 8 of the Law, according to the primary principles under the Law, in connection with and limited to our purposes of processing your personal data. Accordingly, your personal data may be transferred to regional dealers and sales teams, cargo and distribution companies, e-invoice, archive, storage, hosting, information systems and database service providers, service intermediaries, archiving and storage, information systems solution and management services, agencies, to professional consultants and legal counsels when necessary, to travel, transportation, accommodation and organization companies and to the agencies for the purpose of organizing events.
Your personal data may be shared with authorized persons, entities and institutions as necessary for the fulfilment of legal liabilities, our liabilities towards public order, and legal and official requests.
Your personal data may also be transferred to our foreign affiliate Tadım G.m.b.H, to the dealer and sales teams in the relevant country in connection with the request, and to the foreign-based providers of our information systems and solutions where required for the processing purposes and our operations, under the conditions set forth in Article 9 of the Law. If we rely on the processing condition of obtaining your “explicit consent” under Article 9 of the Law, transfer will be made after obtaining your explicit consent thereon.
What are Your Rights under Article 11 of the Law on Protection of Personal Data?
Under Article 11 of the Law, you have the right to;
- to learn whether your personal data is processed or not,
- to request information if your personal data is processed,
- to learn the purpose of your data processing and whether this data is used for intended purposes,
- to know the third parties to whom your personal data is transferred at home or abroad,
- to request the rectification of the incomplete or inaccurate data, if any,
- to request the erasure or destruction of your personal data under the conditions laid down in Article 7,
- to request notification of the operations carried out in compliance with sub-paragraphs (5) and (6) to third parties to whom your personal data has been transferred,
- to object to the processing, exclusively by automatic means, of your personal data, which leads to an unfavourable consequence for the data subject,
- to request compensation for the damage arising from the unlawful processing of his personal data.
You may send your requests;
- to the address TADIM Plaza Atatürk Mahallesi, Çitlenbik Caddesi, No:4, 34758, Ataşehir, İstanbul, together with a photocopy of a valid ID,
- by personally applying with a valid ID,
- to our KEP address ___ by using a registered electronic mail (KEP) address and secure electronic signature,
- via e-mail from the electronic mail address registered on our system, as previously notified to us by the data subject, to our address email@example.com.
Your applications should expressly contain;
- your name, surname, and your signature if the application is written,
- T.R. ID number if the applicant is a citizen of the Republic of Turkey, or the nationality details, passport number or foreign ID number if the applicant is a foreign national,
- residence or workplace address for notification,
- electronic mail address, phone and/or fax number for notification, and
- requests related to the application.
Information and documents on the matter must be added to the application. Our Company is entitled to request information and documents from the applicant to verify that the applicant is the Data Subject, and ask questions to the Data Subject on the application to clarify the requests and information in the application. Your request will be answered and concluded as soon as possible, and in any case within 30 days.
You may send e-mail to the address firstname.lastname@example.org in relation with your rights listed above and the Information Notice, and any question in this context under the Personal Data Protection Law.